TV viewers must choose the channel of their choice by February 1, 2019 at the latest. Under the new TRAI framework, viewers now only pay for the channels they want to watch. The good thing is that the major DTH operators in India have announced the price of the new channel packages. DISH TV has also announced.
DISH TV customers can choose the channel of their choice on the company’s website and app. If the question in your head is how will this happen? We will tell about this. Just like choosing an Airtel DTH package, creating a new package on DISH TV is very easy.
Get your charging pack from the DISH TV website in no time
1. First, visit the Dish TV website. Here the first banner itself gives you the opportunity to make your choice under the new framework of TRAI. Click the Click Here button that is on the banner.
2. Log in now with your Dish TV ID. If you don’t have an ID, log in after registering.
3. After logging in, you will be taken to the page where you will be given the option to select the channel. Channel category at the top is English, Hindi, Infotainment, Kids, Sports. Below that you will see the list of channels.
4. You will see the first channel in Ala-Carte format. You can also choose between DISH Combo and Bouquests. Here you can choose the channel of your choice according to your need.
5. The good thing is that when you select a channel you will see a shopping cart. Here you can see the number of Standard Definition and High Definition channels.
6. After selecting the channel, click the Continue button. Your channel or package is selected.
Create your charging pack like this with DISH TV Mobile App
1. First, download the Dish TV app on your phone. Log in with ID. The first banner in the app will also be found with TRAI’s new framework. Tap this.
2. On the next page, like the Dish TV website, you will be given the option to choose the channel. The highest category is: English, Hindi, Infotainment, Kids, Sports.
3. Below that you will see the list of channels. There is a choice of DISH Combo, Channels and Bouquests. From here you can choose the channel according to your choice.
4. You will see YOUR SHOPPING CART at the bottom of this screen. By clicking from here you can see how many channels you have selected. When you feel like you’ve made the Dish TV package of your choice. Click on your shopping cart. On the next page, tap Continue. This way you can choose your package.
You need to make a minimum payment of Rs 153 to use Dish TV’s service as well. In this you get a total of 100 channels. If you choose more than 100 channels. An extra charge is made for every 25 channel plate. If you choose more than 15 additional channels, you will be charged Rs 24 extra. For less than 15 channels you pay Re 1 extra (in addition to tax) per channel. It has been told that each HD channel will be considered as two channels.
Hopefully, the tips in this article will help you choose your new DISH TV package.