In this article, we will tell you about the possibility of online blocking of the State Bank of India (SBI) debit card. It is possible to block SBI ATM annex debit card via the website of the bank OnlineSBI.
How to block SBI ATM cum debit card?
If you lose your debit card, you can block your card by following the instructions below.
1. Log in to the website www.onlinesbi.com. This requires a username and password.
2. Then under the tab “e-Services” select ATM Card Services>Block ATM Card.
3. Then select the account for which you want to block the ATM Debit Card.
4. All active and blocked cards are shown here. You will see the first 4 and last 4 digits of the SBI Debit Card.
5. Then choose the card you want to block. Now click on “Send”. Confirm the information given there.
6. Then you can determine the authentication method. This can be done via SMS OTP or Profile password.
7. After that, confirm it by entering OTP password/profile password.
8. Now there will also be a message with the ticket number. This is a confirmation that your SBI ATM cum Debit Card has been blocked. This way you can easily block your SBI Debit Card in the event of loss or theft.
Download the Gadgets 360 Android app and follow us on Google News for the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobile phones.