this is the way
1) First, open your new Gmail ID.
2) After that, click the Settings button that appears on the right.
3) Here you will get the option Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
4) After clicking the Forward option, you will need to enter the address for forwarding the ad. Please note that you need to enter your email ID on which you want to receive emails from other IDs.
5) After entering the email ID, click on the Next button and then on the Continue option.
6) After clicking Continue, you will receive an email verifying the new Gmail ID. Gmail user must click Verify Mail.
7) After verification, go back to Gmail settings page and refresh the page again.
8) After that, you need to click on Forward copy of incoming email to. Click Save Changes shown below.
After following all the steps mentioned above, emails from one Gmail account will be automatically forwarded to another Gmail account.